Monday, November 29, 2010

Such is Life.

It seems to me that I far too often write about life and living and it breaking you down in times of joy and stealing your crown of happiness. Well, let us remember what goes up must come down. WE don't have to stay grounded though. Remember there is a point at which down is no longer down anymore but solid ground on which we all stand on and gets us level again. We can relate to one another getting "caught up in life" happens.

Someone once asked me why is it that doing what is best always feels the worst? Well, I guess it isn't a once upon a time story, it was actually today (see date).

Outside of context I said to her, "Well, you can fix this but there will be something else and then something else and something else. There is always something (and I'll come back to this statement). There comes a juncture where you have to look at history and ask yourself when do I stop finding temporary solutions to permanent problems?" I then think she understood what she must do. As most of you have probably figured out...relationship issues.

Coming back to "there is always something" Its true and it will never change. We will make many changes before settling down happily. Still, that happiness will be challenged...and probably challenged daily. It then comes down to you...do you let it win? Are you a quitter? No, I think not. If you say you are...then stop it!

Life's challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, but help you to discover who you are.

I mean, let's face it anyone in the world can give up. Its the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand that you gave up is true strength.

Don't Stop Believin'

MRA

No comments: